HOMELY is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with with the policy. This policy is effective from 25/05/2018
What we collect
We will collect the following information:
- name and address
- contact information including email address and telephone number
- demographic information such as postcode
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to fulfil your contract with us and supply the items ordered as well as the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We will use the information to improve our products and services.
- We will periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we will also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We will contact you by email, we will use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- Names & addresses are given to courier companies (royal mail, Hermes & Ups)who deliver your orders, this is solely for this purpose and is not used for other means.
- Paypal will also have your information but for record purposes only
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling your personal information
You can choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind at any time by writing to, deleting your account or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission.
You can request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address.